Gloria Prescott Sloan is my recently named G. P. S. device. The name sounded pretty snooty just like the sound of the G. P. S. lady's voice. I must thank her, though. Since getting her, I have been able to navigate to many places.
Today was a first for me. I SWORE I would NEVER drive in San Francisco by myself. It stresses me out way too much and I can't handle that. Well, thanks to Gloria, I was able to see my friend Josh who live right smack in the HEART of SF. She guided me here and had me turn there. There was only one little glitch. I made a premature turn and she had to "recalculate" the directions. It made me hyper-ventilate a tiny bit, but true to form, she got me back on track.
You may be snooty, Gloria, but you always get me where I'm going. Thanks!
Tuesday, May 25, 2010
Thanks, Gloria Prescott Sloan
Posted by cwelkley at 12:00 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Naming objects is a common enough practice, but that has to be one of the best object names I have ever heard.
Glad you had a successful urban adventure. Where to next?
Post a Comment