CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, June 19, 2010

Bad Mood Alert!

Well, you've been warned. This weekend SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!! (sorry for the language) So, I'm on my second Saturday of not working and I'm realizing that everyone has something to do with family and other friends, so therefore.......NADA!!! I'll get into what I did today in a minute.

Yesterday (albeit NOT officially the weekend) started out SUPER fun. I had breakfast and a fun shopping walk to Campbell with Abbey. FUN!!! Then I worked. Fine. Then I came home, hoping for something fun to do. Nope. Then I started to feel sick, so even if I wanted something fun to do I couldn't because my head hurt and my stomach was NOT my friend.

Today I woke up feeling a little better. My headache was gone but the stomach was still touch and go. This afternoon I had a worship rehearsal and when I came home, I was again hoping for something fun to do. I knew 99% of my friends had things they were doing so it was a big fat NOTHING for me.

Finally at 7ish I freaked out and yelled, "I'M SO BORED!!!!" Big sorry to my neighbor for that one. I then picked my butt off the couch, put on my walking shoes and walked to the Pruneyard. It was not a pretty sight. Sad, pathetic, slightly teary me, walking down the street. Oy!

I went into Barnes and Noble and purchased an angry book. :) It's called "A Bad Day For Sorry." It's got a lady on the front holding a gun. :D HA!!!!! So now I'm at home, on my porch with my cute summer lights on, writing my blog and soon will read a little more of my new book.

Here's my wrap up of what I think the problem is:

Most people's schedule - Work AM to early evening. Relax or hang out with friend and family in the evenings. Weekends work on projects, pay bills, clean, errands, etc.

My schedule - AM to early afternoon work on projects, pay bills, clean, errands, etc. PM work. Weekends - Want to hang out and have fun with people.

Our schedules aren't jiving.

2 comments:

Michael Lockridge said...

Uh, that was most of my life. Work nights, work swings, work most weekends, work most holidays. Work overtime. I did not realize how bad it was until your blog.

Thanks.

Carrie said...

we just need to plan ahead...but you're definitely right about the schedules not mixing and matching correctly...i'm better with planning most of the time...sorry i wasn't available today (well, yesterday really since it's after midnight)...hope you're feeling better!!